Exclusive Teaching and Education SUMMIT tickets are available!
Teaching and Education Summit (TESUMMIT) is where the world’s education and teaching minds, EdTech startups, educators, instructors, scholars and professionals connect. #TESUMMIT2022 will be held ONLINE on 09-11 November 2022 with an aim to create an environment that facilitates conversations and the exchange of ideas that move the education and teaching fields forward.
What to expect at TESUMMIT 2022?
- 100+ Speakers who will present their work and share best practices
- An audience of 1,000+ educators, experts, learners and scholars gathering to network
- 40+ Countries represented from across the globe to transform Education
- A dynamic Program that develops discussions with attendees and speakers.
- Multiple sessions representing a journey through the 8 themes of the Summit
Read more about the Education Event of The Year: www.tesummit.org
Virtual and Listener Participants
TESUMMIT offers exclusive Tickets to Listeners and Virtual Participants of ICFTE Conference.
Regular summit ticket: £160; You will pay €45
Oral/ Poster Participants
Those who register as Oral/Poster presenters at ICFTE are invited to attend the Teaching and Education Summit (TESUMMIT) FREE OF CHARGE.
After registration, you only need to confirm your attendance at TESUMMIT.
Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
- Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
- Conference program for all participants
- Certificate of participation for all participants
- Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
- All sessions are available to all participants
- City Tour for all participants
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable.
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
3. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, Organizing advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form; ③payment proof to info[at]icfte.com to finish the registration.
- VISA/Master Card
(Online payment link is Listed in the registration form )
- Bank Transfer
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to info[at]icfte.com.