Online submission, Conference paper submission
- You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICFTE , orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
- ICFTE will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICFTE reviewing period.
- Regular Papers: Each paper must be including the abstract, figures, tables, and references.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. organizer firmly believes that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the submitted article or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author’s violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the author’s violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish author name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.